Spring, Summer, Winter, spring again... Mother nature must have a concussion!

May 23, 2010

I swear, I think Mother nature has a concussion or went on vacation! Within 7 days, we went through all 4 seasons (minus the changing leaves), multiple times.

It's been raining and snowing and cold all weekend, so we are just hanging out at home, creating with play dough, baking, reading books (oh and did some spring cleaning too!). I guess once in a while, it's nice to just sit back and relax though.

Considering it was summer weather just 5 days ago, I thought I'd share with you some recent pics... from when the weather was nice, and we were thoroughly enjoying every minute of it!

Last week, I bought some plants for our balcony to bring more nature into our lives. And one evening, as the sun was setting, I went on my balcony and basically had a little photo shoot with my little potted friends.

I just love how these flowers pop in this picture, it might just be one of my favourite flower pictures I've taken in a long time.



A strawberry plant at sunset :)



And these last two were taken exactly 5 days ago, when it was over 30 Celsius outside. We went to a friends place and my kids played with her 7 children (they are such an awesome family!) and had so much fun! They ran through the sprinklers, played in the sand box, ate watermelon, and jumped on the trampoline.



It was such a perfect afternoon! I can't wait to do it again! In the mean time, I choose not to let this grey weather weigh us down, and I am hanging on to the warmth of this cute smile.



Because I know that in just a few more days, it might very well be summer, all over again.

Enjoy the rest of your long weekend and may the sunshine, wherever you are!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message.

Stephanie xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails