Raw caramel sauce: It tastes good, AND it's good for you!

May 28, 2010

A couple weeks ago, Sheri, from Green and Crunchy shared a recipe for a raw caramel sauce. I found myself making it today, for the second time in just a couple weeks, because, well... it's that good!

My kids still wont try it though. They have been very picky eaters lately, but that's ok. It's not like I need their help to eat this, haha. I only do half the recipe and then I eat this sauce as a dip with apple slices all week. Either as a snack, or as a late night sweet craving kinda treat, or just on a spoon. Because really, it's that good, so who needs the apple?



You can find the recipe HERE.

I am going to keep offering this to my kids and eventually, they will eat it. I just have to be patient. Because it tastes good, AND it's good for them! Now that's my kind of recipe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message.

Stephanie xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails