Pardon the indecisiveness...

May 19, 2010

but oh! how I have missed you, little bloggy.

The vaste emptiness of a new blog is just so intimidating! And you are so familiar and comforting. Somewhere I can come, and just be myself. No pressure. Somewhere I can express myself anyway I want. Which is something I used to love about this blog, and still do. I can go from talking about raw foods and recipes, to crafts, to sharing pictures of our vacations, and birthdays.

Though I have been wanting to talk about other things too, there was nothing stopping me from doing it here. We create our own limits. Maybe I just had spring fever and was in need of a change.

So I hope you can forgive me about being so indicisive and still want to stick around!? :)

I might just "redecorate" the blog, along with parts of our home instead.

I'll be back tonight to share a recipe that's so amazing, it will makeup for all this cahos, I promise :)

Have a good evening!

1 comments:

Mrs. M on May 20, 2010 at 8:01 AM said...

Love the new name. Love the daisies. Can't wait to see what else you come up with.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message.

Stephanie xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails