One last time...

May 31, 2010

A few posts ago, I wrote about changes that I was going through, and how I wanted to express them in this space, but felt that I couldn't. I was going to continue to blog to a different address.

And then got scared by the change (and well, what if no one wants to read about it?) and told you I changed my mind, I "chickened out" and came back crawling to Purplicious.

With all this back and forth, I did something to the format of my blog that affects when I write new or edit posts. Something unintended and I have no idea what it is. But now when I try write a new post, things are all different and really hard to work with. I'm not a computer genius when it comes to formatting blogs and web pages, therefore, I can't fix it.

So, I took it as a sign: I have to start a new blog after all.

But I had to register a new blog under a whole new profile, as keeping the same profile kept the messed up posting layout for me. (Like I said, I have no idea what I did).



So here it is. You can follow me over at Petals and Sunshine (same name as I had decided before, just a slightly different address. If I already follow your blog and you've noticed the above picture in your followers as "Sunshine Mama", it's me :) Just a new profile.

And don't worry, I'll still post recipes on my new blog. It's just going to have a more creative feel to it, as I am starting to craft a lot more with the kids and making some homemade cleaners and such for our home. It's going to be sort of a Purplelicious Part 2, but a more evolved version of it I suppose.

I hope you continue to follow us on our life journey!

Lots of creative, fun, colorful (and hopefully inspiring) things are waiting for you at my new blog!

4 comments:

Mrs. M on May 31, 2010 at 10:06 PM said...

Thanks sharing your new address.

whataboutsummer on June 1, 2010 at 4:56 AM said...

best of luck; sometimes starting fresh is the best thing to do

Anonymous said...

Good day! You some form of professional? Nice message.
Can you inform me the way to subscribe your blog?

Feel free to visit my blog - i'm having trouble getting pregnant

Anonymous said...

I'm not capable of view this website correctly on opera I think there's a downside

Review my website: having trouble getting pregnant at 40

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message.

Stephanie xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails