What a busy week!

March 26, 2010

Hey everyone,

I hope you all had a great week? Mine was insanely busy! Hence the lack of posts this week.
We are all exhausted right now because we've been waaaaay more busy than normal (though we had lots of fun play dates, we are still tired, none the less).
This is picture was taken last week, because I didn't even have time to take pictures of anything we did this week!
I'm going to end this post and wish you all a great weekend! Our weekend is going to be very quiet and uneventful, so I'm really looking forward to that after this week! Who knows, maybe we'll even be able to make, create or cook something interesting and be able to post about it for next week?!
Enjoy your weekend to the fullest and "see" you all Monday!

1 comments:

Mrs. M on March 29, 2010 at 2:55 PM said...

Love the little dish set. Is that an IKEA find? My boys love little dishes their own size and often play tea party. I love it!
When you get the chance...I posted our pancake recipe...and am imersed in the Kind Diet thanks to you! Not sure I could go superhero-ish...definitely flirting...

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message.

Stephanie xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails