Sunshine Award!

March 15, 2010

Good morning all!
Sorry for the absence last week, I've just been very busy with, um, well... life I guess. Now my hubby's home and we've been up to some serious fun with the kids this past weekend, but since the batteries on my camera died and I can't upload the pics into my computer yet, you will have to wait a little to know what we were up to ;)
The reason for this post, is because the lovely Debbie from Maple Spice gave me the Sunshine Award last week! Thank you so much Debbie!

Rules:
Forward it on - nominate 12 bloggers
Put logo onto your sidebar or within a post
Link the nominees within your post
Let the nominees know you nominated them by commenting on their blog
Share the love and link the logo to the person from whom you received this award.

I'm going to be a bit of a copy cat, and like Debbie, I'm not going to give this award to the full 12 bloggers... First, because I'm just being lazy since it's alot of work to link up to all those blogs and leave comments (I have a sinus cold, I'm allowed to ;) and because there are a few that really stand out in the sunshine department for me lately. You know, those blogs you read that really make you happy or jittery inside. Those who truly inspire you and get you excited about life (or food, or both).

So here are my nominee's:

I am going to get some rest now and go kill this sinus cold and fever with some healthy food. I'll post some pics of our fun weekend when I'm a bit more energetic, but I'll leave you with a clue: it involved a theme room ;)

Have a great day and I'll be back soon!

4 comments:

Kelly on March 15, 2010 at 11:17 AM said...

Thanks Stephanie! You're so sweet! I hope you feel better very soon! Love, Kelly

Lyn Rose on March 15, 2010 at 12:41 PM said...

Thank you so much! You just made my day! Sometimes I wonder if anyone is reading my blog, so it's nice to know that someone is out there. I hope you feel better soon (with the sinus cold).

Lyn Rose

Stephanie on March 15, 2010 at 12:49 PM said...

Lyn Rose, I also feel the same sometimes about my blog. But I should let you know that I almost never comment on your blog because I had a really hard time loading it up. I don't know if it's because of all the video's and pics? It even took me a good half hour of trying to get your comment window to open so I could let you know about the award. Your blog is the only one I have difficulty loading like that and I don't know why. Because of that, I can't go on it daily like I want to. Just thought I'd let you know... I'm not sure if I'm the only one this happens to? Maybe it's just my crappy computer, lol.

HippieMom on March 15, 2010 at 2:04 PM said...

Thank you Stephanie♥ Much appreciation back to you.
Hope you get better quick.
x♥x♥

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message.

Stephanie xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails