Like my new look?

March 8, 2010

Of course I'm talking about my new layout!... well... sort of.

I've been looking for a long time to change the look of my blog, but could never quite find what I was looking for, since I didn't know what it was that I wanted. Until I stumbled upon this funky and pretty black and white template and I just knew it was going to work! I hope you like it as much as I do!

But I'm also referring to my new haircut. I got quite a bit of hair chopped off today. I was way overdue, it had been almost a year since my last haircut. I decided it was time to start taking care of me, and a new haircut for a new attitude was just what I needed!

This is what I looked like this morning:

Pretty curls, yes. Also, pretty boring, since all I could do with my hair for months now, was putting it all up in a ponytail.... boring! You can't tell in this picture, but my hair was actually a good 6 inches below my shoulders. The cut was just not nice enough to be able to let my hair down anymore. Ever.

So I went for my appointment, and when I came back, I intended to take pictures of my new haircut (which you can't see very well in these pictures). I was not going to post these pics of my haircut on this blog, but I was not planning on what happened during this little "photo shoot".

It was such a cute and candid moment, I just had to share with you :)

I hope you all like the new look of the blog!

2 comments:

HippieMom on March 10, 2010 at 6:40 AM said...

You refreshed your blog nicely ☺ and love the photos. Your little princesse is just L♥vely.

xoxo

Mrs. M on March 13, 2010 at 5:19 PM said...

Both are fabulous!
Tres chic.
You brave woman....straightening your hair daily! So much work...can you tell I'm lazy and enjoy being bald?!:)
The b&w flowers are fun. Happy. Spring.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message.

Stephanie xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails