Chocolaty goodness!

March 8, 2010

This weekend, I had time to go check out some posts from other blogs I like to read and found a recipe for coconut and raw cacao pudding from Kelly on The Spunky Coconut. I was so excited I had all the ingredients (except for the coconut sugar which I replaced with raw agave), that I made a batch that night and waited patiently until morning to see how it turned out...



It's chocolaty goodness it a bowl :) Though I had chia seeds on hand, this was my first time using it in something like this, and I can say, it won't be the last. This recipe is completely vegan, dairy free, gluten free (important for me, especially these days) and almost all raw. I'm going to experiment with chia seeds more and I'll let you know for sure if I come up with something delicious. In the meantime, you can check out this recipe HERE.

It's so healthy, you can even have it for breakfast! How can you not like that?!

5 comments:

Kelly on March 9, 2010 at 7:54 AM said...

Thanks Stephanie! May I post your photo with a link here on my blog? Cheers, Kelly

Stephanie on March 9, 2010 at 8:16 AM said...

For sure Kelly, it would be my pleasure! And thank you for this recipe! I just ran out last night and I think I need more already, lol.

HippieMom on March 10, 2010 at 6:42 AM said...

Chocolaty goodness indeed! Thank's for sharing.

x♥x♥

Debbie on March 11, 2010 at 5:56 AM said...

That looks so good! Also there is an award for you on my blog if you would like ;)

Stephanie on March 11, 2010 at 12:22 PM said...

Thanks Debbie! I'll write a post on it later today when I have a bit more time :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message.

Stephanie xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails