A Big Squishy Hug!

March 19, 2010

Doesn't everybody love getting parcels in the mail? Imagine my kids excitement when we received a little surprise box in the mail this morning. They could barely contain themselves! I knew it was for them, but what was fun for me, was that the lovely box came all the way from the UK...


It was as exciting as Christmas to them this morning!

(pardon the jam stain on the kids table, LOL. They could not wait for me to clean it before opening the parcel :)
We received homemade play dough from Squishy. I had to write a post to thank L. aka Squishy mom for sending us this wonderful dough. You see, Squishy mom is one of those online friendship that happened because of blogging. I just love when those things happen! It makes our big, large and sometimes scary world seem much smaller and warmer. She just decided to send us this out of the goodness of her heart, but I HAD to tell you how wonderful her product is! Not because she asked me (because she didn't), but because it is simply AMAZING!
My son immediately decided that those squishy cookies (pictured above) were his, and he wasted no time opening the container and start playing with it.
My daughter on the other hand, was in awe at this "squishy" cupcake... and so was I!

I mean, how cute is that? Glitter and all.




They had so much fun with it, that it kept them busy until lunch was ready. I rarely get to make lunch without one or both kids coming in the kitchen to bug me, because it's never ready fast enough for them. But not this time! I could have not fed them, and they would not have noticed... OK, I'm exaggerating a bit, but you know what I mean.
The packaging is biodegradable, the presentation is smart, and the dough is eco-friendly.

And one thing you can't tell from the pictures.... it smells amazing!!! Like candy. I could not stop sniffing it! I didn't even want to wash my hands after putting it away, because I didn't want this super yummy smell to go away, lol. Yeah, it's that great!

Go check out her blog HERE, and/or her website HERE. I love how she presents her things... she's got more on her site, and you'll love it too, I'm sure!

Thanks Squishy mom! We love it!
This inspired me to spread the blogging love.... so I will put together a little something and have my first blog giveaway! More on that soon!
Have a squishy day!

2 comments:

SQUISHY on March 19, 2010 at 4:35 PM said...

Oh, thank you so much Stephanie. Your children are just so gorgeous and squishy themselves, I LOVE those photos. I really wanted to send them the space set and the cupcake set but it was soooo expensive to post that I had to package up the smaller sets. I am so glad they liked them though. Sorry I haven't been online much - been ill with tooth infection, sorting out my Not On The High Street shop which is a bit like a UK Etsy and also getting my packing sorted for move. Found a gorg house that we can actually BUY instead of rent and all the children get their own bedrooms - Yeh! will blog again soon.
Give those kids a squishy hug from me!

Stephanie on March 19, 2010 at 5:25 PM said...

Oh, I hope you feel better soon! I'm so glad you guys found a house with enough space for everyone. Packing up boxes is never really fun, but it will be exciting to move to a great new house. I'm really happy for you :) And thanks again for the parcel. They just love it so much! Big hugs to you :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message.

Stephanie xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails