Silly moments, silly kids

February 21, 2010

I don't know what was in the air, but last Friday was a crazy, crazy day!

I slept through my alarm, my new car (it's less than a year old) wouldn't start, had to walk to work and back in the cold with the kids (they were not impressed!)... let's just say I was frazzled!

But once I got back home at about 11am, put my pj's back on and finally had my morning cup of coffee, things seemed so much better!

I put some music on, and my little girl started dancing to some tunes...

While wearing my slippers, of course. She has a fascination for footwear. Already.

Isn't she cute? That smile and beautiful eyes make me melt every time!

My little "Mr. man" was wearing one of Dad's hats, while making a silly face hiding behind the couch.

And then there was this....

Sitting in her "baby bed", wearing her purse on her head, dancing with her arms and clapping to the beat.


I just love my kids! They fill my heart with so much happiness!

The rest of the weekend was not as cute though, unfortunately. My daughter seems to have caught was my son had last weekend, including the ear infection. Though she was a bit better today, her ears seem to hurt her more. Good thing we happen to have an appointment with our family Dr. tomorrow. I'll be able to have him check her ears, and make sure my son's ear infection is healed as well. Poor kids, they just can't seem to catch a break this cold and flu season.

We are so ready for summer now! Please, please, let this be a short winter and spring come soon! At least, in between germs and fevers, we get some cute and fun moments like these!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Steph xx

2 comments:

HippieMom on February 22, 2010 at 8:49 AM said...

You are definitely in good company ☺ Have a great week!

xOxO

Mrs. M on February 27, 2010 at 6:47 PM said...

Hilarious! Ya gotta love those moments...it's what keeps us all sane.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message.

Stephanie xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails