Hot chocolate for breakfast?

January 15, 2010

You bet!

And it can even be nutritious! Don't believe me? Check out this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZKrLR1QSPI

I am very tempted to try this tomorrow morning. Wouldn't it be the perfect way to start the weekend? I know my kids would not object to this one!

Have a great weekend everyone!

P.S. : If any of you could please tell me how I can actually have the YouTube screen show up on my posts instead of just a link, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :)

1 comments:

Mrs. M on January 18, 2010 at 9:53 PM said...

That sounds great to me!!
I too am stumped over the You Tube thing...I've tried and tried but can't get it.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message.

Stephanie xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails