Happy 101 Award

January 7, 2010

The beautiful HippieMom of the Raw Journal nominated me for the Happy 101 Award! Thank you!


Here are The Rules:

"List 10 things that make you happy, try to do at least one of them today, and tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day. For those 10 bloggers who get the award, you must link back to my blog!"



OK, so here goes...



10 things that make me happy:

1. Doing outdoor activities with my family.
2. Making delicious foods.
3. Learning and reading about natural nutrition and health.
4. Doing photography.
5. Listening to music.
6. Traveling.
7. Walking on the beach in PEI.
8. Doing yoga. (though I don't do it often, I feel so at peace when I do it!)
9. Shopping for produce at the grocery store or farmers market or getting interesting ingredients at the health food store. (I know, I'm a total food nerd! :)
10. Doing arts and crafts.





Now, the ones I pass this award onto:

1. Mrs. M from RWB & Me

2. Blooming Kids & Mum seeks life (same person)

3. Earth Mother from In the Raw

4. Sheri from Green & Crunchy

5. Lyn from Beautiful Vegan

6. Tess from Radiant Health Inner Wealth

7. Debbie from Maple Spice

8. Meghan Telpner from Making Love in the Kitchen

9. Little bubble and tree

10. Tiffany from Green and Natural Parenting


Sorry I couldn't nominate all of you that I read frequently. But I hope everyone is enjoying their week. Mine is turning out to be interesting... first week back to the "after holiday routine" and both my kids are sick (again!). I'll post again soon, and lots of recipes to come, promise!

5 comments:

HippieMom on January 8, 2010 at 2:24 AM said...

Your list is very interesting! Happy friday ;-]
XoXo.

Debbie on January 8, 2010 at 1:09 PM said...

Thanks so much!!! :) I will look forward to compiling my list over the next few days!

Earth Mother on January 8, 2010 at 8:40 PM said...

Thanks, Stephanie! Sweet gift.

When reading your list, I kept saying "Yup, me too!" Although, I've never been to Prince Edward Island, I still enjoy walking the beach — any beach.

Lyn Rose on January 16, 2010 at 6:38 AM said...

Thanks for the nomination! I really like your blog too. It's funny that James and I were just talking about his coffee addiction (former), and then we looked at your site to see the post about it. You're right about it being a social thing. Alcohol was the same for me, but I haven't had a drop in a year and a half. Talk soon,

Lyn Rose

Sheri (Green and Crunchy) on January 16, 2010 at 12:35 PM said...

Thanks for the sweet mention, Stephanie!

I enjoyed reading your list -- I totally agree with #9!! Me too.

You do yoga? Good for you! I wish I had the time...yoga would do me good.

xo Sheri

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message.

Stephanie xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails