Today I love...

December 1, 2009

...this cute holiday gift tag project by Kristen featured on Bloesem Kids.

It's made using Okra (yes, the vegetable), how smart is that?! A project easy enough that even small children can do! I know what I will be doing with the kids this weekend. They will have a blast doing this.


You can see the list of materials and steps for this project HERE. I am thinking of using my Christmas cookie cutters for the shapes (pre-cut them the night before while the kids are asleep, as mine are too young to help with this part) and then let them stamp away. I will post our project after we make it, I can't wait!

I will post more craft ideas soon, as I have been feeling very crafty lately and keep finding some cool ideas online. So I will share them with you :)

Have a great day!

6 comments:

Beach Vintage on December 1, 2009 at 3:22 PM said...

Every year since my daughter was born I have sat down with her to make decorations for our tree. I want it to be something she will remember forever, this is a great project thanks for sharing.

mom seeks life on December 2, 2009 at 11:57 PM said...

Love the link to that craft blog, Stephanie, she had amazing projects there. Good luck making - look forward to seeing more!

Hope on December 3, 2009 at 10:54 AM said...

Thankyou for the link to that blog. I've recently had some time to do some crafty things so I'm glad of the inspiration.

I recently started blogging and came across your blog by the way.

Catherine Anne on December 4, 2009 at 12:57 PM said...

What a fun blog. Its so nice to meet you

Mrs. M on December 5, 2009 at 10:45 PM said...

Super cute!

Stephanie on December 8, 2009 at 7:09 PM said...

Thank you Catherine Anne, it's nice to meet you too! (I checked out your blog too :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message.

Stephanie xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails