Today I love...

November 24, 2009

pepperpaints.com! It's a cool blog full of stuff I love. She is a mom who home schools her kids and her blog is full of recipes and cool stuff to do with the kids, weather your homeschooling yours or not.

Here is just a few examples to make your mouth water, or pique your curiosity even more...
These yummy looking pumpkin bagels caught my eye yesterday. You can find the recipe HERE, along with her maple butter and honey butter to serve with them.

picture via pepperpaints


Lets not forget this super cool pumpkin scented play dough! You can find her recipe HERE.

picture via pepperpaints

And last but not least, since this is the germy season and everyone around seems to be getting sick, more this year than the previous ones, I thought I would point out that she has 2 very cool recipes for some non-toxic, germ-fighting, disinfecting sprays (as she calls them). They are sprays that you can feel safe using in your home and around the kids, but strong enough to kill all the germy/icky stuff that may be lingering in your home. You can find that super cool and natural recipe HERE.

Speaking of germs, I am happy to report that my kids are no longer sick with Scarlet Fever, thank goodness! I am going to head to the health food store today and hopefully I can get what I need to make pepperpaints germ-fighting room spray, so we can make sure we don't get sick again! In the last month, our family had the flu (possibly of the swine variety) followed by a massive double ear infection, and scarlet fever. I'd be silly not to try this spay!

I am also going to make the pumpkin bagels (something I've never made) sometime this week. We have relatives coming over for a visit this weekend and it would be nice to treat them with something like that for breakfast! I will report back on how they turn out, promise!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Sheri (Green and Crunchy) on November 25, 2009 at 8:32 AM said...

Hi Steph!

How funny...pepperpaints is my real-life friend! She is a homeschooling mama and we live in the same city. She is very VERY creative and a funny and kind person. And as you know, she has a very inspiring blog :)

That's neat that you found her bloggy...you saw her tablecloth project? I'm eyeing that one myself but am scared of the paint-mess :)

Have a beautiful day, dear!

xo Sheri

Stephanie on November 25, 2009 at 9:47 AM said...

Sheri, that is funny! But I guess I am not surprised you two are friends, you are both super inspiring! :)

I had lost her blogg address, so I had not been there in a long time, but it's going to be a regular stop from now on. I'll have to go check that project your talking about, sounds nice.

Have a great day too :)
Steph xx

kristen on November 25, 2009 at 9:17 PM said...

Hey--I hear you 2 talking about me!! My ears were burning! Thanks for all the kind words and the links! Those bagels are yummy. I can't wait to make them again.

WanderingFamily on November 26, 2009 at 10:15 AM said...

Thanks for the link!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message.

Stephanie xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails