My little man's birthday

November 4, 2009

I cannot believe my little boy turned 4 today!

This little boy initiated me to the wonderful life of motherhood, of loving more than I ever thought anyone could ever love another human being and of becoming selfless instead of being selfish.

I honestly don't remember what life was like before kids, but it must have been pretty boring! He has kept me on my toes, made me laugh and taught me a lot about myself. He is a very loving, curious, intelligent, energetic, gentle, and affectionate little boy.

I am so lucky to have him in my life.

I love watching him grow and learn....

... and be silly, just because.

Happy Birthday little man, you bring so much happiness to my life!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message.

Stephanie xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails