Natural bath cleaner

November 16, 2009

Good morning!
I had such an awesome weekend! We literally lounged in our pj's from Friday night until Sunday morning. I got to read more of my book (I can't believe my kids allowed that to happen), we played games and even went on a nature walk and collected pine cones to use for Christmas decorations and to have on hand for some winter crafts (I will blog about that later).



Even though we had a super lazy laid back weekend, I wasn't that lazy!

Because to me, weekends are also synonymous with cleaning the house. My bathtub was in good need of a scrub. I hate cleaning the bath, it sucks! Who in their right mind would actually enjoy that task? I also hated doing it, because I have to use harsh cleaners to get the job done, I'm allergic to latex, so I can't use the cleaning gloves and almost all cleaners give me rashes. So you can see how extra pleasant it can be for me to do this... not!

Not to mention the fact that I never clean the bath before the kids go in it. I always make sure I'm the first one to have a shower before they have a bath in the clean tub. Why? Because the thought of them bathing with the chemicals was making me sick.

No more!

I heard of a trick and thought I'd try it. Freakin' amazing! Are you ready for it? Here goes:

Natural bath cleaner

Cut a lemon in half, sprinkle some baking soda on it, and scrub away.

Yep, that's it! And it works like a charm and smells so fresh and clean! When you sprinkle the baking soda on the lemon half, it starts bubbling. I knew right away it was going to work. You might have to sprinkle baking soda a few times on the half, depending on how dirty it is, or use more than one half. Whatever the case, but I did it bare hands and I was not itchy one bit! Just rinse well to remove the soda residue and voila!

For the fist time ever, I had a clear conscience when the kids had their bath the very next day. Oh, by the way, you can also use this for the sinks in the bath room and the kitchen or a dirty stove top.

How cool is that?

If you have any homemade cleaner recipes that you love, I'd love to hear about it!

3 comments:

Mrs. M on November 18, 2009 at 9:59 PM said...

So cool!
I'm definately going to try it!

aris Munandar on December 11, 2014 at 10:41 PM said...

Spesifikasi Kulkas Panasonic Alowa
kulkas Panasonic alowa 1 pintu
harga kulkas Panasonic alowa plus
kulkas Panasonic alowa 2 pintu terbaru
Obat Pelangsing Badan HERBAL

Amelia Dwi on September 18, 2015 at 5:02 PM said...

pelangsing badan wmp

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message.

Stephanie xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails