Cute moments in a cahotic day

November 18, 2009

Today, things have been crazy.
But I don't want to vent, so I'm not going into details.
So I thought I'd just post some cute pics I took of my kids this morning.


They were looking in their find and seek book, taking turns, playing nicely.

And posing for me.



They were having a great time together, without fighting.

Those moments make my heart melt. They definitely put a smile on my face, no matter how crazy my day was. And remind me that my day wasn't that bad after all and that tomorrow is another day.

2 comments:

Mrs. M on November 18, 2009 at 9:57 PM said...

Good for you for taking the time to "stop & sell the roses"...to capture those soft moments that keep us going...cause us to take a deep breath and step back.
It's brilliant and thanks for reminding me that I need to do more of the same.

Sheri (Green and Crunchy) on November 25, 2009 at 8:45 AM said...

Those two make MY heart melt, too. So precious. And you know, my daughter just looked over my shoulder and oohed and aahed at them and asked if they were twins :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message.

Stephanie xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails