Comment issues should be resolved

November 9, 2009

Good evening!

I hope you all had a great weekend? Mine was awesome! I'm just sneaking a quick post because some of you brought to my attention that you were unable to leave comments on my blog. I guess there was an issue with the privacy codes and it would not allow to go through. So I removed it.

I love receiving comments, knowing what you have to say and what your thoughts are, so I hate the thought that some were unable to post comments. Hopefully it's fixed now.

I will leave you with this picture of my daughter hugging her new bed. Yes, she loves it that much! I promise, I will show pictures of her room (before and afters) when it's all done. I got the bed and the bedding, but I have a few things left to do before I can say it's finished. If you missed it, you can see my inspirations for her room here.

Well, I'm off to do some mom stuff before the kiddo's go to bed, like doing dishes, get them ready for bed, pick up the toy mess and wash the bath tub.
Ah, the glamorous life of a mom!
Enjoy your evening and I'll post again in a couple days (or tomorrow evening, you never know :)

3 comments:

Mrs. M on November 9, 2009 at 6:48 PM said...

Thank you!!
How sweet that your little girlie loves her new big-girl bed.
Looking forward to seeing the before & after pictures.
Enjoy your hubby!

bloomingkids on November 10, 2009 at 7:35 AM said...

I was quite often unable to leave comments so good to get it sorted!

Stephanie on November 10, 2009 at 10:37 AM said...

Oh, I definately glad to have fixed it then! I LOVE getting all your comments!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message.

Stephanie xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails