Well hello there!

October 4, 2009

Well hello there!
Has it really been a week since my last post?
I guess it has, hasn't it.
It's been a semi-busy week. I've had worse.

But it's been mostly a non-inspiring blogging week.
And my whole family managed to get the flu...again. (did we not have it just a week ago?)
I'm happy to report that my being back on daily green smoothies kept me off the sick list this time!
Woo Hoo!!!

Anyways, going back to read a good book and enjoy a lazy family Sunday. I have a few things coming up so I'm sure I'll have plenty to write about in the next few days, so don't forget about me! I'm still around!

Photo by galutah via photobucket.com

This picture makes me want to curl up on that bench with a thick blanket and a good book and enjoy the crisp fall air.
Hope your enjoying your weekend!
Stephanie xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message.

Stephanie xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails