Eye candy!

October 11, 2009

I wanted to write a longer (food related) post, but since I am having some computer issues and have a massive headache (for the last 3 days), I thought I would post about this little find I've been meaning to tell you about. (Sorry, no pictures of cute guys. I hope the title of the post was not misleading, ;)

It's called Land of Nod.











I love all the colors, it's like eye candy, isn't it?

I can't afford to actually order stuff from there, it's way out of my price range, but I still love to look at sites like these. It gives lots of great ideas for my kids rooms and for when we someday have a playroom.

Hope you all had a good weekend. I better get some rest now.

2 comments:

Sheri (Green & Crunchy) on October 13, 2009 at 10:05 PM said...

LOVE Land of Nod. Have picked up a few kids' quilts and wall-mount book bins there on sale and it is really good quality. We get their catalogs in the mail but they are $$ so we just "window shop"!!
Love the playroom ideas! You could copycat the ideas for much less $$!

Stephanie on October 13, 2009 at 11:10 PM said...

Yes, their nice pictures definately are giving me lots of great ideas! Too bad the cost of shipping across the border with duty is so much or I would look for a few sales as well!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message.

Stephanie xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails