- Green for Life by Victoria Boutenko (a book about raw foods)
- Raw Food Life Force Energy by Natalia Rose
- Raw Made Easy for 1-2 people by Jennifer Cornbleet
- The China Study (about a massive study done about the truths and myths of too much protein in the diet)
- The Kid Friendly ADHD & Autism Cookbook, Gluten Free and Casein Free diet (has loads of info on how diet can affect kids)
- The Celestine Prophecies (read that as a teen, but have been wanting to read it again so bad)
- Art of Happiness by the Dalai Lama
- Eat, Pray, Love
- Julie, Julia
So here you have it. A very varied list of books that all pique my curiosity.
Now... how I am supposed to pick only one or two, is beyond me. We'll see tomorrow what speaks to me I guess.(Pic of my regular cup of coffee, thought it would add some color to this post ;)
Hope you all have a great weekend. Now I'm going to go relax with a nice cup of tea before bed. I really need to unwind from my week.