Once upon a time, in an enchanted forest, there were tree branch shelves...

August 18, 2009

Photo via Pottery Barn

I found these beautiful and original tree branch shelves on be different act normal. (she has a very cool blog, if you love recipes, cool DIY's, craft and decor ideas) The shelves are from Pottery Barn Kids, but when I clicked on the link, it said they are no longer available. But I happen to have a very talented brother-in-law who does amazing wood furniture... I just might have to ask him if he could build me a set of these.


I could totally see this in a nursery or kids room (with little fairies or butterflies). But I would replace the bird house with one from little bubble and tree. She makes the most beautiful whimsical birdhouses I've ever seen! Way-too-pretty-to-put-outside kind of birdhouses.


I would also see these shelves in the corner of a little library or computer room. This picture makes me want to set up a reading area, with a little round table, a cup of tea and a good book. Oh, and lets not forget the iPod cranked up in my ears so I can ignore the kids screaming for attention while I'm trying to indulge in a good book, lol.


Where would you see these shelves?
Stephanie xx

2 comments:

kelly on August 20, 2009 at 9:58 PM said...

Hello Stephanie,

Thank you so much for the lovely mention. I love this picture it is beautiful. Thanks for linking me, of course it was ok!

I feel like making Rhubarb tea now! looks yum.....

Stephanie on August 23, 2009 at 11:22 PM said...

No problem Kelly! Let me know how the tea turns out if you decide to make it, I'd love to hear about it.

Stephanie

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message.

Stephanie xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails