I'm going to see Food Inc. !

August 13, 2009

I am happy to report that I figured out why I was feeling so sick a few days ago. Though the reason was quite simple, I feel extremely stupid about it.

Turns out I had put my contact lenses in on the wrong eyes. I somehow had put the left eye one on the right side and vice versa, in the container, so the next day, I put them on backwards and wore them like that for a couple days. Apparently, it can result in headaches, nausea and just feeling really sick!

Nevertheless, embarrassing to admit on a blog.

Anyways, quick change of subject... I am going to see the documentary Food Inc tonight. I am so excited. You can see the preview here. (sorry, I don't know how to add the YouTube video's right on my blog page).

I will write a posting about it for sure to let you all know what my thoughts are about it all. I have the feeling it's going to be very enlightening!

Hope you are all having a great week! I know I am :)
Stephanie xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message.

Stephanie xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails