I *heart* redhotpottery!

August 23, 2009


Photo via Etsy's redhotpottery shop.
It had been a while since I've been browsing on Etsy (though I don't know why, because everything there is SO amazing!), but I stumbled upon this little pottery shop called red hot pottery. You can visit them HERE. These are actually nesting bowls and also come in glossy white. What they make is absolutely beautiful! I don't usually shop online, but for these bowls, I would make an exception. Maby that can be a present from me to me sometime in the near future.
I hope everyone had a great weekend!
Stephanie xx

1 comments:

Mrs. M on September 3, 2009 at 12:56 PM said...

Great pottery find!
Will have to check it out too.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message.

Stephanie xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails