DIY kids play kitchen

August 15, 2009

You know when you're reading a blog, and then get a link to another blog, and then another, next thing you know, sometimes you stumble upon something really great! This is what happened to me today. I found this cool DIY project on the blog Sutton Grace.


She made a play kitchen for her daughter's birthday present, out of an old TV stand! You can see the complete steps here.

(Pic via Sutton Grace)

This is the actual before pic.

She is so creative, I had to share this amazing project with all you parents out there! Now... I wonder if I can find an old TV stand at a yard sale to make one as well...???

I think I am going to explore her blog now. She seems to have some really interesting things on it.

Stephanie xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous?! I am trying do something similar but as a play grocery store/market. I am sure this could be transformed into that but I really just want to "borrow" someone else's genius!

Anonymous said...

Hey very interesting blog!

my web page ... exercises to increase vertical jump

Anonymous said...

We absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post's to be exactly what I'm looking for.

Does one offer guest writers to write content for
you personally? I wouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating on some of the subjects you write regarding here. Again, awesome blog!

my web blog :: Check Out

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message.

Stephanie xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails