Cold and flu season... in summer?

August 4, 2009

I have not posted in days because I have been a bit busy. More play dates with friends and their kids. My husband got to come home for the long weekend. And my daughter caught a head cold. A really bad one and she was whiny, sassy and demanding.

Now I know why.

I got it too.

And I would be whiny too if I was 2 years old, because this is one nasty head cold.

picture via freedigitalphotos.net

I actually wish I looked this good while I was sick, but it's not the case.

I'm not sure why we are all getting sick at this time of the year, considering it's summer here. And I know we are not the only ones, because a friend of mine (who I have not seen in a week or 2 is sick, along with my sister-in-law who lives 4 1/2 hours away.

So I am going to get back to my couch, rest as much as my kids will allow, have a green smoothie for supper (it always makes me feel better quickly) take a bath tonight and go to bed early. I'm sure I'll be back on my feet in no time. And I'll have lots of posts for when I feel better, because I got lots of great food ideas to share and a few links I recently discovered :)

Stephanie xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message.

Stephanie xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails