Under construction

July 28, 2009

Just a little note to let everyone know I am "trying" to change my template.

I tend to want to change colors around me every few months, like room decors and such.

I found the templates offered by blogger did not suit what I wanted at the moment, so I am looking at other sites.

I thought it would be pretty straight forward, but it turns out that it's NOT. lol.

By changing the template, I lost a few things, and I have to change it again, since this one will not allow me to change fonts and colors of texts.

So please, please, please, bare with me! Hang in there, I'll be done soon. I'm thinking once I get it done the way I like it, I'll just have to stick with it.

It's waaaay too much trouble when you don't really know what your doing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message.

Stephanie xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails