I am inspired

July 14, 2009

Between rekindling my love for cooking, baking, decorating and being artistic again, I am really starting to find myself again.

I just want to add quickly a big thank you to Viv from Ish and Shi, she is so creative and artistic, I just love her blog and she inspired me to get back to do the artsy and crafty things I love and used to do. (She also has an Etsy shop. You can check it out here.)

I decided to do a simple project to get back into it. A door sign for Arianne's room.

Nothing like a little candlelight to make any project extra calming and peaceful!


And here it is all done! It was simple to make, but the end result was a happy, calm and inspired new me!

I had forgotten how much I love doing this kind of thing. How good it feels to finish a project. And how much self esteem it gives me, because I think I'm pretty good at it, if I may say so myself ;)

Creativity is flowing through my veins right now... I cannot stop thinking of new things I can do, paint, recover, redecorate.

My brain is going a hundred miles an hour.

I now have a huge list of projects for the summer, and I will be posting more of them as they are finished.

I would love to know, what inspires you lately?

1 comments:

mom seeks life on July 14, 2009 at 3:46 PM said...

Good for you! Your photos from the trip look amazing too and i also know what it is like to feel the neeeeed for healthy food. Your body starts telling you what it needs. I am just reading a book about healthy food for kids because I feel I have really gone off track with their diets recently and need re-inspiring!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message.

Stephanie xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails