Just because...

June 13, 2009

Another quick post...about friends.
I received this beautiful long stem rose from my friend Cheryl this week. Her daughter delivered it to me (they live across the hall from me) and said: Mom told me to give you this. So I thanked her and then called Cheryl right away.

Thank you for the beautiful rose... but why? And she said: Just because.

It put a smile on my face! How could it not? I am so lucky to have such great friends in my life!

I know it's cliché, but I put it on my piano beside my black and white frame of a dog I used to have. Dosent it look romantic?

2 comments:

mom seeks life on June 18, 2009 at 2:43 PM said...

That's really lovely! One of my best friend's has just emigrated so I know how hard it is to say goodbye but knowing there are other people who care and who you connect with is so good for you.

Stephanie on June 20, 2009 at 11:46 PM said...

You are right. I am so lucky, I have so many good friends where I live now, it sort of eases the pain from being away from the other great friends.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message.

Stephanie xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails