Embarassing moment!

June 22, 2009

Have you ever had an embarrassing moment in public? I hope I'm not the only one it happens to.

This past Saturday, I was at the store with my son, trying to find the perfect father's day card for my boyfriend. Then I spotted it. It was perfect! I bent down to pick it up (of course it just had to be on the bottom of the display) and that's when I heard the dreaded noise of material ripping! I checked the middle seam on my behind, but it was still intact, so I thought I must have imagined it. But then... I felt a breeze! The back pocket of my Capri's riped as if someone grabbed the bottom corner of it and pulled on it... and then some. You could see my underwear and all. "Just lovely" I thought to myself. My only pair of Capri's, and they were the favourite ones I had owned, ever!

But then, I decided to look on the bright side of things: I get to go shopping!

Has anything like this ever happened to you to or am I the only clumsy one around? lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message.

Stephanie xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails