Welcome!

April 24, 2009

Wow, my own blog! It's kind of strange considering I had never read a blog until last week. I stumbled upon greenandcrunchy and she inspired me. Not just to write a blog, but mostly inspired me as a mom. I managed to loose myself as a person since becoming a mom and lately, I've been doing some soul searching. So I decided to write a blog in part to help me find myself. I'm sure I'm not the only stay at home mom out there who sometimes strugles raising toddlers, who hasent had a haircut in way too long or a date with her husband in... let just not go there. I want to share my thoughts, some stories, links to some awsome finds, pictures and recipes too.

So welcome to my new blog, I hope you will enjoy!

2 comments:

Beach Vintage on April 25, 2009 at 4:50 PM said...

I think its great you have started this blog. It will help you become more creative and inspirational. Thanks for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog.

Sheri on April 30, 2009 at 8:43 PM said...

Found your blog and am looking forward to reading more! Your section plates look awesome, by the way! Adorable kiddos, too!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message.

Stephanie xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails