Our Baby Girl's 2nd birthday

April 24, 2009

On Easter weekend, we celebrated my baby girl's 2nd birthday since the family was all gathered together. She had a Strawberry Shortcake theme and it made her SO happy!

And of course, what is a Strawberry Shortcake theme party without a strawberry shortcake! I think the kids had lots of fun and she was so happy!







She enjoyed her cake more than my little guy. I think he was upset that the icing was not icing, but whipped cream.


And here she is reading a Strawberry Shortcake book I managed to find. It has buttons to the side that make sounds to go with the story. She loves it!


Happy 2nd Birthday Baby Girl! We love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message.

Stephanie xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails